Saturday, 21 January 2012

Beta

I'm going to start a real, big boy website, I don’t have a name for it quite yet, but it’ll all fall into place soon enough. I think an array of video content (in the form of game-long reviews, similar to a Let’s Play but with in-depth critique along the way, as well as segments of video games to just show off particularly awesome things), brilliant images taken from brilliant games, some kind of audio recording extravaganza, along with just plain ol’ words voicing my opinions of various electronical games.

What has been taking up a fair chunk of time just recently, and no one is more surprised by this than me, is Star Trek Online (which went free to play for the general public on the 17th of January). Even before the move to this price point, the thing to come to this game was the space combat, and that doesn’t seem to have changed in the two years since its initial release. The ship-to-ship combat is what I’m finding most enjoyable about the game thus far, probably enjoyable enough to record some video of me yelling 'Fire! Fire! Fire!'.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Saints Row the Third have been kind to me over the festive period, I hear people like those games too.

No comments:

Post a Comment